Achieved 50% Conversion Rate for fully functional Europe Based (Czech Republic) Booking Website
Intuitive and user-friendly booking System
Endless Opportunities to double up visitors into guests
A user should have a seamless and intuitive experience while finding the best hotel for his stay in Europe. The list of features includes
- Manage multiple locations and countries in the system and include multiple currencies like euro, pound, dollar, INR as per the geographic location and user convenience.
- Multilingual website with various languages like English, Italian, German, Russian, etc.
- Seasonal prices for the rooms as the cost varies depending on the season and amenities used.
- Manage packages for the hotel/room depending on the amenities.
- A super-admin panel with multiple user management and varied permissions for hotel managers and customers.
- Integrate CMS pages developed in WordPress so that we can provide a common section through which the user need not log in every time.
- Dynamic booking system to avoid overbooking hassles and hiding unavailable rooms.
- Easy account management and invoicing
- Manage Meal Menu as different hotels have different meal options
- Mark the hotel into the Google map to show the location of the hotel when the user searches for a hotel in a certain location.
- Secure payments on the websites with both pay now(payment through a gateway) and pay later(manual payment).
- Manage reviews and ratings of the hotel. The user will be able to provide his ratings to the hotel and the hotel management can work on the resolution process.
Powered up Booking System for a Buoyant Business
Interactive and Intuitive Designs
1. Admin will be able to manage all the details with respect to the hotel, room, location, country, amenities, booking price, booking availability, packages, ratings, managers list, booking information, and so on. Admin will also be able to access the CMS page sections through WordPress.
2. Hotel Manager will be able to add their hotel to the website, manage multiple hotels under one account. They can add multiple rooms with different amenities, manage meals for each room, and manage booking rate as per the amenities and meals used. They will also be able to manage the availability of the rooms, confirm or deny the booking, and even show the cab booking option as per the availability of their drivers.
3. User will be able to search the hotels based on location, date, meal, no. of guests, etc. They will be able to see various amenities available in the hotel and can see the package list. They would also have flexible payment options with pay now and pay later options. They can access their booking history and even rebook the same. If required, they will be able to utilize the pickup/drop cab facility as per the availability at the hotel.
Testing and Debugging
Our Expert Team
Our team was dedicated and was responsible for converting the base requirements into a well-built functionality.
- Team Leader
- 3 Back-end Developers
- 2 Front-end Developer
- 3 Tester
Project Duration Time
Rapid Application Development
Our brilliant team was successful in developing the booking application system within the stipulated time period. They showed extraordinary commitment to bringing their expertise and excellence to the table and complete the web application development with great diligence. We aligned with the company’s strategy and vision during the requirement gathering phase. We also kept pace with the rapid application deployment in the face of changing requirements by adhering to the agile methodology. For real-time collaboration within the internal teams, we used Trello and also conducted regular application reviews with the client to make sure everything is going as per the laid-out plan.
In case if you have any questions about the case study, ask us at email@example.com